Click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, and then click Change desktop icons. Click to select the Recycle Bin check box, and then click OK.
How do you restore deleted Recycle Bin files?
To use the Windows 10 Recycle Bin to recover files, use these steps:
- Open the Recycle Bin by double-clicking on its icon.
- Locate the items that you want to recover.
- Check the box next to the files or folders you want to retrieve.
- Right-click and select Restore to recover the items to their original locations.
Where has my Recycle Bin gone?
Here’s how to get the Recycle Bin on your desktop in Windows 10: Select the Start button, then select Settings . Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings. Select the RecycleBin check box > Apply.
Why did my Recycle Bin disappeared?
In the vast majority of cases, only the Recycle Bin icon is missing from your desktop. You might have removed the icon on purpose or by accident. Windows updates that make changes to your Windows settings can also cause the Recycle Bin to suddenly disappear from the desktop.
How can I recover deleted files from Recycle Bin for free?
Use these steps to recover data from an empty Recycle Bin:
- Download and install Disk Drill.
- Launch the app and select the disk that contains the Recycle Bin.
- Click the Search for lost data button to start scanning.
- Preview found files and choose those to be recovered.
- Click Recover to restore the files.
How do I recover deleted files?
Open the Google Drive app. Swipe from left to right, and select Trash. Look through the files listed for missing files. If you see a file you wish to restore, select the 3-dot menu for that file.
How do I unhide my recycle bin?
To unhide the Recycle Bin, simply make your way back to the Desktop Icon Settings menu and check the box next to “Recycle Bin.” Once you click “Apply,” your Bin will reappear.
How can I recover permanently deleted files from Recycle Bin Android?
Restore files from Trash
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Trash.
- Find the files you want to move out of Trash.
- At the bottom, tap Restore X files.
- On the confirmation dialog, tap Restore.