(i) Minimising use of water for processing by reusing and recycling it in two or more successive stages. (ii) Harvesting of rainwater to meet water requirements. (iii) Treatment of hotwater and affluents before releasing them in rivers and ponds.
How can you control environmental degradation?
What Can We Do to Control Environmental Degradation?
- By planting more trees.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- By reducing the use of chlorofluorocarbons.
- Reduce fuel consumption.
- Treating the industrial effluents before dumping them in water bodies.
- Reducing the use of fertilizers.
- Control population growth.
How can we prevent industrialization?
How To Reduce Industrial Waste!
- Measure Your Waste. …
- Be A More Efficient Business. …
- Consider A Waste Exchange. …
- Reduce The Amount Of Packaging. …
- Think About Food Waste. …
- Cut Down On Bottled Water! …
- Use Signs. …
- Hire A Professional Waste Management Business.
How can we control environmental degradation justify your answer with explanation?
Answer Expert Verified
- Control of Population.
- Should be Avoid Petrol.
- Should use the Resources like Air, Water in Appropriate quantity.
- Should use the electricity in the proper ways.
- Industries should not be in Cities.
- We shouldn’t do Deforestation.
- should keep the Management of the Solid waste.
How can we control urban and industrial waste?
The process of reducing, reusing and recycling saves money, energy, raw materials, land space and also reduces pollution. Recycling of paper will reduce Page 2 cutting of trees for making fresh paper. Reuse of metals will reduce mining and melting of ores for recovery of metals from ores and prevent pollution.
How can we manage industrial pollution?
Ways to Control or Reduce Industrial Pollution
- Source Control. …
- Recycling. …
- Cleaning of Resources. …
- Industry Site Selection. …
- Proper Treatment of Industrial Waste. …
- Rebuilding Habitats and Afforestation. …
- Stricter Laws and Enforcement. …
- Regular Environmental Impact Assessments.
How can you achieve industrialization without compromising the environment?
Use materials which are less energy-intensive, improve production processes and switch to alternative or renewable energy sources. Switch from toxic to non-toxic materials, including lead-free gasoline and degradable pesticides. Switch from coal and oil use to gas and solar energy use.
What other ways can you suggest to prevent and manage environmental issues?
30 Ways to Protect the Environment
- Painting your house? Use a latex paint. …
- Get a tune-up. Properly maintained vehicles get better gas mileage and emit fewer pollutants.
- Don’t top off your gas tank. …
- Conserve energy. …
- Don’t burn your yard waste. …
- Plant a tree. …
- Park the car.
How can you help in preventing and managing environmental issues as a student?
10 THINGS TO DO TO SAVE OUR PLANET EARTH AS A STUDENT
- Eliminate Waste from Lunches.
- Stop Littering.
- Reduce Paper Consumption.
- Save Electricity.
- Save Water.
- Swap Regular School Supplies.
- Bring Reusable Bags to the Grocery Store.
- Walk to School or Take a Bike, Avoid Taking Cars or Carpool When Possible.
How can you help solve environmental problems in your own place?
Following are some of the most common solutions to the environmental issue:
- Replace disposal items with reusable items.
- The use of paper should be avoided.
- Conserve water and electricity.
- Support environmental friendly practices.
- Recycle the waste to conserve natural resources.