Click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Appearance and Personalization, click Personalization, and then click Change desktop icons. Click to select the Recycle Bin check box, and then click OK.
How do I get my Recycle Bin shortcut back?
Show or hide the Recycle Bin
- Select the Start button, then select Settings .
- Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Select the RecycleBin check box > Apply.
How do I find the Recycle Bin without the icon?
Here’s how you can open the Recycle Bin using the Run command dialog box: Press the Windows key + R to open the Run command dialog box. Type shell:RecycleBinFolder in the search bar and then press Enter. Alternatively, type shell:RecycleBinFolder and then press Enter.
Why did my Recycle Bin icon disappeared?
Right-click anywhere on your desktop. Select the Personalize option. Switch to the Themes tab and click Desktop icon settings under Related Settings. Make sure the box next to “Recycle Bin” is ticked and click Apply and OK.
How do I get Recycle Bin on desktop?
Find the Recycle Bin
- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Make sure the check box for Recycle Bin is checked, then select OK. You should see the icon displayed on your desktop.
Where is the Recycle Bin folder in Windows 10?
By default, the Windows 10 Recycle Bin should be present in the upper-left corner of your Desktop. We find this the easiest way to access the Recycle Bin. Find the icon on your Desktop, then either select it and press Enter on your keyboard, or double-click or double-tap on it to open the folder.
How do I restore the Recycle Bin in Windows 10?
How to recover files deleted from the Recycle Bin on Windows 10?
- Open the Recycle Bin by double-clicking on its icon.
- Locate the items that you want to recover.
- Check the box next to the files or folders you want to retrieve.
- Right-click and select Restore to recover the items to their original locations.
How do I download an icon to my computer?
To add icons to your desktop such as This PC, Recycle Bin and more:
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
Where did my recycle icon go?
In the context menu, select “Personalize”. In Windows 10, the Settings app will open. Simply click on “Themes” to go to the desktop icon settings. In Windows 7, open the window for the “Control Panel” and change the settings to make the Recycle Bin icon reappear on your desktop.